top of page


All businesses operating in the United States has to have a EIN assigned by the Federal Government.  Once you determine if you are going to operate as a sole proprietor, LLC, Corporation or non-profit agency, you will need to apply for one.  There is NO charge to do this so don't let another site trick you into paying for one.  Simply follow this link and fill out the application online.  Remember to SAVE a copy of the EIN letter.  You will need to have it.

bottom of page, pub-6774877350693713, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0